How do I access my United Airlines W-2 Form Online?
United Airlines employees who has already signed up electronic United Airlines tax statements, also known as “W-2″s, can access the W2 for printing or viewing, simply by doing the following:
- Log in to the Flying Together UAL Intranet website.
- Once logged in, go to Employee Services.
- Then select “My Info”.
- Then, click” Continue to My Info and Manager’s Toolbox”.
- Click on the W2 Icon.
- Click on “Access Current Year-End Statements”.
- Choose your W-2.
- Choose “DOWNLOAD (PDF)”.
- Click on “Review and Complete Order”
- Choose “Submit Order”.
- Click on “View or Download”.
- Then, go ahead and print the electronic W-2.
NOTE: You must have Adobe Reader on your computer to view your W-2 documents.
Also, make sure that any installed pop-up blockers are turned OFF.
These are the recommended browsers:
Safari (Mac Only)
Getting your W-2 Tax Forms in the Post.
Each January, companies like United Airlines issue W-2s to workers.
Federal law requires all employers to post W-2s to all workers by January 31 st.
The W-2 will be posted to your address in the system. If you have not received your W-2 in the post, then check that United Airlines does not have an old address of yours in their system.
If February has come and you have no received your W-2 in your email or postal mail, then ask United Airlines HR to reissue the W-2 document.
If you are deep into February and still without a W-2 document, then call the IRS on their toll-free number at 1-800-829-1040.
You will be asked for:
- Your given name, address, your phone number and your Social Security number.
- Your employer’s name, United Airlines, address and phone number.
- The dates that you worked in the past year.
- An estimate of your wages. Your paystub of the full tax year should have this
Any questions? Ask a question in the comment section.