United Intranet Login Problems – Why Can’t I Log In?
There can be several reasons why you cannot log in to the Flying Together United Intranet platform.
Go through the list below step-by-step to see, if some of these points apply to you.
United Intranet Login Troubleshooting Guide.
- If you are no longer employed by United Airlines, you will not be able to access the system.
- Make sure you are on the correct login page. Go to www.ft.ual.com,or directly to www.login.ual.com/oamsso-bin/login.pl
- The United Intranet could be down because of temporary overload or for maintenance. Go to www.Geopeeker.com and enter “flyingtogether.ual.com” in the URL field to check that the website is up and running in other parts of the world.
- Check that your WIFI internet connection is currently working by opening another website.
- Make sure that your keyboard’s CAPS LOCK button is in the OFF position, as United Intranet passwords are case-sensitive.
- If your password does not work, then try a variation of your password. You may have forgotten about upper and lower case letters, or you could be mistaking an “0” from a “o”, or an “L” from a “1”.
- If you are copying and pasting your User ID and United Password from a document or an email, then be sure to leave out any “SPACE” that you may be copying by mistake. A “Space” counts as a character, and may give you an error message.
- United Airlines user IDs always begin with U, N, V, or I. Legacy Continental workers should not use their legacy ID to log in.
- Try logging in from another internet browser, e.g Mozilla, Chrome or Microsoft Edge. Update your current browser to the newest version.
- Try logging in from another device, such as your mobile phone’s browser, or from another laptop, to check if your device is causing the problem.
- Try logging in from your browsers “Incognito” mode.
- Clear your browser’s cache and cookies, then try again.
- If you still cannot log in, then contact the IT Service Desk on either of these phone numbers: 1-800-255-5801 or 1-847-700-5800.
If you have forgotten or lost your password, then see our United Airlines Password Reset help page.
Feel free to share any problems, you may experiencing with the United Intranet Portal, in the comment section below.